Big news! To celebrate the release of the Night and Day Dress, I’m running a design contest with a fabulous prize. As you may know, this pattern is a mix-and-match extravaganza with 72 potential designs. Where does one even start with that many options?! To help get your creative sewing ideas flowing, I’m having a friendly little competition. The winner will get a $100 gift card to the Charm Patterns store. (That could certainly get you some patterns and enough fabric to make a new dress or two!)
Here’s how to enter:
- Download the Design Your Dress template. This includes a croquis to sketch your design, a yardage calculator, and all of the design options.
- Sketch up your idea for a dress on the template, using whatever medium you like. Use the design elements from the pattern and have fun with trying different combinations and using color and trim. Take a picture of your sketch (feel free to include fabric swatches, inspiration photos, whatever you like!) and post it to either Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #nightanddaydresscontest. (Make sure your post is public so that I can view it.)
- Repeat as desired! Enter as many times as you like.
- Make sure you are following me on either Instagram or Facebook (whichever platform you uploaded your entry to).
- I’ll pick a winner based on creativity and overall design.
Entries must be uploaded by the end of October 8th, 2018. I will announce the winner by October 10th, 2018.
Good luck! I can’t wait to see your dresses.